Positioning your organisation in the cyberspace
CyBourn has an excellent track record in addressing one of the core questions executives have: Am I protected and ready to deal with security incidents?
Cyber security has been a buzz in the IT industry for over 15 years. However, only in recent years has the industry developed comprehensive guidelines and frameworks. Most organisations lag behind preparedness levels and most of the times have difficulties prioritising tasks to increase resilience.
CyBourn leverages SOC teams to feed relevant information into strategies and action plans. The main questions CyBourn answers during assessments are:
- Are attackers targeting my company specifically?
- Have there been industry-specific attacks that I should be aware of?
- Does my company have the necessary skills and resources to detect incidents?
- Is my security team ready to respond to a security incident?
- What are the chances of being breached by accident?
- How should I construct my security budget and what should I prioritise?
- How is regulation impacting my company and am I doing enough to be compliant?
CyBourn’s cyber posture offering was designed with efficiency in mind. It’s not a one-size-fits-all, however in a very short timeframe companies can have the information they need to build planning, budgets and key objectives.